The St. Regis Bangkok is pleased to invite guests to enjoy the cherished tradition of Afternoon Tea. The elegant ritual, cultivated by the Astor family over 100 years at the flagship St. Regis in New York City, is brought to life each day at St. Regis hotels around the world. Afternoon tea at the St. Regis Bangkok – Thailand’s first St. Regis hotel – infuses the century-old tradition to create an unforgettable and delightful experience for guests and locals alike. Afternoon Tea is offered each afternoon from 2.00pm – 5.00pm at The Drawing Room and at The St. Regis Bar.
Two afternoon tea sets are on offer; the Thai Afternoon Tea for Two and Western Afternoon Tea for Two. Each set comes with complimentary coffee or tea for two persons where guests can choose from an exclusive selection of TWG teas and coffee selection.
Thai Afternoon Tea for 2 persons THB 850++
A decadent and delicious afternoon tea featuring Pandan and coconut scones, Turmeric chicken on wheat bread, Rice paper spring rolls with tom yam, made from Thai chilis and fresh herbs, all complemented by Thai side dishes and homemade desserts.
- Pandan Leaf and Coconut Scones
- Pineapple, Ginger, Tangerine, and Lime Jam,
- Clotted and Whipped Cream
- Turmeric Chicken on Wheat Bread
- Egg and Thai Herbs on A Mini Pretzel
- Seafood and Hot Basil With Chilli On German Rye Bread
- Rice Paper Spring Rolls with Tom Yam Seasoning
- Thai Curry with Rice Crispies
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Passion Fruit Jelly
- Pumpkin Custard with Oreo Sand
- Thai May Bean Marzipan
- Mango and Sticky Rice
Western Afternoon Tea for 2 persons THB 1,500++
Offering a wide selection of savory and sweet delicacies, highlights from The St. Regis Afternoon Tea menu include the finest scones, dainty sandwiches and carefully prepared sweets with impeccably formed pastries, served to perfection.
- Raisin Scones
- Devonshire Clotted Cream, Chantilly Cream,
- Mixed Berry Jam, Strawberry Jam.
- Goat Cheese and Asparagus Quiche
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie
- Portuguese Egg Tart
- Smoked Salmon Roulade
- Herb Cream Cheese
- Black And White Chocolate Mousse
- Mango Fruit Tartlet
- Green Tea Éclair
- St. Regis Macaroons
- Strawberry Lollipop
- Mini Doughnut
- Chicken, Egg Mayonnaise, Pastrami,
- Prawn Cocktail
Since opening in April, 2011, the St. Regis Bangkok has redefined the region’s high standards for luxury hospitality. Similarly, Afternoon Tea at The St. Regis Bangkok continues the rich tradition established by the Astors. Guests can choose which venue best suits their tastes for the day. The elegant Drawing Room hearkens back to the era of the Astors, where guests can enjoy tea in a lounge-style setting. For a more casual setting, The St. Regis Bar also offers views of the beautiful Royal Bangkok Sports Club and Bangkok beyond. Alternatively, guests can take have their tea al fresco-style on the beautiful sky lounge terrace.
- Afternoon Tea: Daily 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 1.00 am
- Friday – Saturday: 9.00 am – 2.00 am
For reservations, please call +66 2207 7777, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.stregisbangkok.com. Connect with St. Regis Bangkok on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.