This month, Dressed opens its 4th branch at the Exchange Tower Building (Asoke intersection), bringing healthy salads, artisan sandwiches, wraps, pasta, soups, smoothies and organic coffee to Sukhumvit.
Bangkok – Another branch of Dressed, a quick service café concept that originated from Atlanta, USA, is set to open its doors in March. The fourth Dressed will open on the First Floor of the Exchange Tower Building, located at the corner of Rachada (Asoke) and Sukhumvit roads. Dressed serves fresh salads, artisan sandwiches, paninis, wraps, pastas, soup and smoothies, all enriched with healthy greens and nourishing ingredients.
Introduced to Thailand by two young entrepreneurs, Sid Sehgal and Anchit Sachdev, Dressed currently operates branches at Mercuryville (Chidlom), Siam Paragon, and Empire Tower on Sathorn Road. Sid and Anchit believe that food and happiness go together, and hearty eating can be healthy and nutritious at the same time. And their belief that Thailand is now ready to accept the healthy concept that has proven very successful so far! The new Dressed at the Exchange Tower, being near the sky train and subway stations, is well placed to accommodate expats, tourists, and office workers in the area especially during busy office lunch hours. Dressed Exchange Tower offers a comfortable environment for groups and individuals who live or work around the vicinity.
- High Energy Salad (iceberg, spinach, green apples, beet roots, pesto chicken, almonds, flax seeds, kiwi vinaigrette)
- Penne Sundried Tomato with Spinach (v)
- Carolina BBQ Chicken Panini (BBQ chicken, mozzarella cheese, mixed oak, red onions, and Panini bread)
- Curry Easter Egg Salad Sandwich
- Green Super Food Smoothies for Natural High Energy (yogurt, romaine cos, cucumber, green apple, banana, cold pressed coconut oil, and honey)
- Clean Energy (yogurt, romaine cos, blueberry, beetroot, goji berry, and honey)
- Berry Slim (yogurt, mixed oak, mint, mixed berries, almonds, quinoa, and honey)
But one must try the menu highlights such as
- Seared Tuna Salad (mesclun mix, seared tuna, grilled asparagus, red pepper, carrot, white mushroom, tomato, fried caper, and chipotle vinaigrette)
- Pollo Pomodoro Pasta (farfalle, grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomato, fresh Italian basil, and garden-fresh tomato sauce)
- Turkey & Cheddar Panini (roasted turkey, apple, cheddar, mesclun mix, blueberry pomegranate aioli, and ciabatta bread)
- BLT with Avocado & Fried Egg (bacon, iceberg, avocado, tomato, fried egg, chipotle aioli, and multigrain bread); and
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie (banana, strawberry, peanut butter, vanilla yoghurt, and syrup).
Undress the forth branch by Gooodlux design consultancy led by Sirisak Pituck who draws inspiration from Dressed corporate identity together with his expertise as a lighting designer to bring forth the most efficient retail space for F&B businesses.
Dressed Exchange Tower will be opened daily, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.