Widget Image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Sign up to receive FREE hot deals & updates

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Lifestyle Curators for Thailand + Southeast Asia

    Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School

      /  DESTINATIONS   /  Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School

    Celebrating seven years of professional culinary education services

    LCBD is a Joint Venture between Le Cordon Bleu International and Dusit International. They opened in July 2007 and have trained more than 3,000 graduates – in their core programs: French Cuisine, French Pastry, The Art of Bakery, and Thai Cuisine.
    Classes are conducted in English with real time Thai translation – 70 % of their students are Thais while the other 30% are from Asia, the USA, Europe, and the Middle East. LCBD is a truly multi-cultural learning environment where students make new friends or find potential business partners for future culinary projects such as opening restaurants, coffee and pastry shops, or even highly specialized catering companies, many find work in local or international hotels or restaurants.

    1. French Cuisine and Pastry programs are by far the most popular courses at LCBD. These courses are 540 hours conducted over three 10 week terms. Students need to do the three progressive levels in order to graduate.

    Lcbd_22. The Art of Bakery is a 240 hour course ideal for anyone who loves baking breads from different parts of the world – especially France and Germany. Bakery management modules are also offered to assist students in learning the business side of opening and running a bakery. After completion of the program, students are qualified to open their own bakery shops.

    3. Professional Thai Cuisine Program is also 540 hours conducted over 30 weeks. As LCBD is a French-Thai joint venture, this is a high quality professional program in Thai Cuisine. Thai cuisine is very popular all over the world and many students wish to set up a Thai restaurant locally or abroad. The course also includes basic restaurant management modules to assist students on how to open and run a successful Thai restaurant and also background on Thai food history.

    4. Young Chefs Cooking Program is their newest course developed for children and teenagers. This innovative course will teach all the basic techniques for cuisine and pastry and provide your child with an enjoyable learning environment at one of the world’s most famous culinary arts schools.

    5. Wine Studies Course: in 2013 LCBD opened this 45-hour course for students who want to learn the fundamentals of wine including the wine making process, factors influencing quality, labels, grape varieties, and service techniques. Students learn about the wine tasting process in detail—through a series of workshops exploring six wine regions—including wines made in Thailand. For each region, the workshop will look at geography, grape varieties, soil, and climate all unique to the wine-making processes. The course includes a field trip to a Thai winery in Khao Yai.

    Other LCBD Highlights

    Lcbd_4Winner: Best Cook Book in the World 2012 (Asian Category), International Gourmand Book Awards, Paris, France for the book “Somtum: A Meeting of Tastes, Flavors & Cultures”

    Winner: Electrolux Best Culinary Institution of the Year Award 2014 from the World Gourmet Summit, Singapore

    For more information visit:
    or call +66 2 237 8877